Google celebrates the 450th anniversary of Saint Basil's Cathedral. Russian Orthodox Geraja appeared in Red Square, Moscow, in 1555-1561. Ivan IV of Russia ordered the building of this church to commemorate the capture of Kazan and Astrakhan. In addition, it also marks geraja geometric center of the city and its growth since the abas-14.
This church is the tallest building in Moscow to 'Ivan the Great Bell Tower' is completed in 1600. The original church building was known as 'Trinity Church' which later became 'Trinity Cathedral'. This church has consisted of several churches, and the tenth church was founded on the sacred tomb of Saint Vasily (Basil) in 1588.
Abas on the 16th and 17th, the church is considered a symbol of the Heavenly City which is known as 'Jerusalem'. In addition to serving as an allegory of the Temple of Jerusalem in the annual celebration of Easter Sunday which was attended by the Patriarch of Moscow and the King.
The design of this building is shaped like a flame of fire rising into the sky and has no analogues in Russian architecture. The Cathedral is forecasting a national architectural climax of Russia in the 17th century. This church operated as a division of State Historical Museum since 1928 and truly secular in 1929.
In 2011, this cathedral remains the property of the federal Russian Federation. This church became part of Moscow's Kremlin and Red Square to the UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1990.